Afinox Essense White Oak 3/1 GN 1169mm Wet Heated Bains Marie Food Island & Gantry
• Rounded and diamond-cut shaped bottom panel to ease the water discharge and for a perfect cleaning and hygiene
• For GN1/1 pans (max H 200mm)
• Models for 3, 4, 6 GN1/1 pans (not included)
• Manual water filling, water drainage with water tap
• Essence food island are characterized by an extreme versatility, they are made of AISI 304 stainless steel and are are provided with a robust and essential chromeplated frame on nicely designed wheels and with a new in fashion essential timber cladding easily adaptable to suit all locations.
• Modern materials and attractive design.
• Standard colours: Wenge and hemlock nordique. RAL colours available upon request.
• Elegant over structure supplied with LED lighting with a low energy consumption for the refrigerated units; with heating lamps for the hot units.
• Timber cladding can be replaced or exchanged quickly and easily thanks to a fast clever clip-on system.
• Refrigerated static or ventilated models; hot plate, bainmarie or dry for hot models; multi-tier ventilated display units.
• The digital electronic display which shows the conservation temperature is positioned below the wooden panels; it distinguishes itself from the traditional displays because the characters are 30% bigger, making the reading easier and more immediate
• Condensing units can be pulled out of their compartment for easy maintenance operations.
• All wells are welded with a rounded and diamond-cut shaped bottom panel to ease the water discharge and for a perfect cleaning and hygiene.
• Bain Marie units are supplied with automatic water filling and water level control as standard features, the water drainage is performed with an overflow pipe.
• All refrigerated and ventilated units are supplied with a filter placed on the evaporator to guarantee a complete hygiene and an easier cleaning.
• Heating through resistor elements with safety thermostat that prevents overheating or operation in the absence of water
• Chrome-plated frame on wheels with brake
• Laminated cladding in standard colours dark wengé, White Oak or RAL Classic on request
• Fixed glass overstructure with hot halogen lamps
• Digital control panel with ON/OFF switch positioned below the wooden panels Optional: three phase voltage for 6/1 model
|Range||Essense Buffet Counters|
|Warranty||1 Years Parts & Labour|
|Supplied with||Compatible with 200mm Deep GN Pans (Not included)|
|Power||1900w 11,5 amps ( 230/1/50 v)|
|Delivery||Estimated Delivery 3-4 Weeks|
The company ethos has always been to offer the best possible advise and support we can, with only the highest quality of products. We can help you to design the right kitchen, we can help you to choose the. Right product to help you to deliver the best quality food and drink service.